Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Welcome

Hello and welcome one and all to my initial post.  I've never really written a blog, but have thought about it for a long time. This is mostly going to be me geeking out about random things that I learn at school about the restaurant and hospitality industry. I will also be posting random reviews of the various places I like to eat at ( warning I LOVE LOVE LOVE to eat out, so there may end up being more of them than the research stuff) I also may periodically post about the random crazy things that I end up making myself.

So thank you all for checking it out and giving it a try. I hope you enjoy yourself, or at least learn something new / interesting.
Elaina

2 comments:

  1. I don't know about you Seattle Folks, with your hippie foods. Kosher, Halal, vegan, gluten free bagels, and what not. ~_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, we're weird, strange folk, you just have to come visit more to get used to it.

    ReplyDelete